HiyaHiya - Stitch Holder
HiyaHiya stitch holders are an essential knitting accessory that is used to separate stitches. They come in a pack of three in a variety of colours and sizes: small (2 inches), medium (3 inches), and large (5 inches).
HiyaHiya stitch holders are made of high-quality aluminium and are both sturdy and lightweight. They are also easy to use and remove, making them a great choice for knitters of all skill levels.
Here are some of the benefits of using HiyaHiya stitch holders:
- They are easy to use and remove.
- They are made of high-quality materials and are durable.
- They are available in a variety of colours and sizes to suit your needs.
- They are a great way to keep your stitches organised and secure.
- They are a must-have for any knitter's toolkit.
If you are looking for a high-quality and affordable set of stitch holders, HiyaHiya stitch holders are a great option. They are sure to make your knitting experience more enjoyable and productive.
Here are some ideas for how to use HiyaHiya stitch holders in your knitting projects:
- Hold stitches in place while you work on another part of your project.
- Mark the beginning and end of a cable repeat.
- Mark the location of a stitch pattern.
- Mark the location of a seam.
- Mark the location of a buttonhole or other embellishment.
Each item in this collection contains 7 packs.
No matter what your skill level, HiyaHiya stitch holders are a great way to add versatility and creativity to your knitting projects.
Assorted colours in each pack. Colours may vary.